Thursday, December 27, 2012

Mr. International Rubber


Mr. International Rubber was definitely a horse of a different color.

When I was preparing to head to Chicago again, I didn’t know what to expect being that this was going to be my first rubber event. I had heard the stories and seen the videos. I only knew that this contest was not going to be like all the leather contests that I had attended.
We arrived in Chicago hopped on the train and headed to our hotel. This time around we were staying a block off Boystown and wow, does that make a difference. I had made plenty of plans for weekend before we arrived so I was looking forward to getting started on them. Most of which didn’t actually involve the contest.

The first night of the contest I only watched the first portion of the contest before I ran off to cell block to spend time with friends. The next day was supposed to be the best day but because of my ridiculous allergy I wasn't able to be a part of the puppy pit. The second night of the contest was crazy! But they did eventually get around to naming the new Mr. International Rubber.

As you can probably tell by now, my mind really was someplace else most of the weekend. Couple of great things came out of it thought. My love for Chicago grew. Cards against humanity, greatest game ever! The other stuff you just need to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment