Thursday, January 31, 2013

Finding my puppy heart

Its hard to think its been this long but back in 2009. I had found my way onto the dating/hook up sites looking to find so direction or maybe someone that was open to teaching this not yet legal boy something new. I met and incredible man for dinner and amazing conversation we split ways for a short time. I was well I don't know what I was but I knew I had to see him again. When we next met it was at his house. We sat in the living room talking then I don't remember why he went downstairs but he did. As I watched him round the corner to go into the kitchen all I could see was a silver dog bowl sitting in the corner. It was like an instinct, the next thing I remember is being on all fours with my face in the bowl, squeaking toys and tossing them all over the room. When the bowl was finally empty, I had to turn around play with the toys now but when I did there he was! I froze... BUSTED was the first thought that went through my head but then the next thought was scattering, he is gonna think I am a freak and will never talk to me again. My heart stopped when all he did was stick out his hand. I didn't if i should say something, stand up but something in the back of my head said that I should go sniff it. When I did the pieces just fell into place. The scritches that he gave me felt like the most amazing thing that I had ever felt. We played for awhile until I collapsed with my head in his lap. 

We eventually got around to talking about what just happened. I had never done that before and frankly  I was scared of what just happened. It was one of the most amazing moments of my life I had found a piece of me. It just happened but from that moment on he had an incredibly special part of me. It just happened but I knew I had found my Daddy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment